It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, don’t you think?
I LOVE this time of the year – some say it’s the most wonderful one and I agree. My mood gets joyful and I get inspired so easily!
Have you already started decorating your home? I personally never let go of the opportunity to decorate it. There are so many options out there on how to decorate your home for the holidays. Every shop has their own stock. But which style best matches you the most?
Take this super easy and fast quiz and you will find out (write the answers on your phone / piece of paper):
What does Christmas mean to you?
- Family and food
- Seeing the snow fall out of the window and lighting up the fireplace
- Friends and party!
What is the most important feature of Christmas for you?
- Gathering with all the family
- That is holidays, of course! Self-quality time
- Having fun and celebrating
If you have to choose, what are your favourite decorations for the house at Christmas time?
- The Christmas tree and the garlands all around the house
- Candles and chocolate advent calendars
- LED lights and the party favor bags with hats, masks and confetti inside
What would be your ideal Christmas dinner?
- A big stuffed turkey with a lot of different garnishes and Christmas pudding as a dessert
- Homemade soup and gingerbread cookies with tea for dessert
- Finger food, appetizers and a lot of outlandish cocktails
Where would you spend your perfect Christmas eve?
- Wherever my family is!
- At home
- In another hemisphere wearing a bikini
Ready for your results??
Mostly 1: TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS
Nothing that you didn’t know before: Christmas is all about family for you. You feel the luckiest person in the world when you get to gather all of your family together at this time of the year. The atmosphere can get a bit messy sometimes: children running all around and fighting over the food, grandpas telling their same old stories, that uncle that already had too much to drink… Thinking about these situations draws a smile on your face immediately, even if at that right moment you want to kill them all – it wouldn’t be the same without all of that!
- Letters to Santa Mailbox, Wayfair. $66,99
- Christmas sweater for wine bottle, Amazon (Xiaopai). $6,65
- Vintage Christmas Ice-skate hanging decoration, Amazon (One holiday way). $34.95
- Central Perk FRIENDS coffee cup tree ornament decoration, Amazon. $15.95
- Red metal star ornament set, Target. $3,00
- Flannel plaid reversible throw blanket, Amazon (Eddie Bauer). $29,99
- Reindeer decorative sign, Target. $10,00
- Red velvet bow, Target. $5,00
- Christmas countdown calendar, Hallmark. $49,99
- Christmas lamp post, Wayfair. $48,99
- Plaid skis wall decoration, Wayfair. $39,99
- Christmas throw pillow cover, Amazon (GTEXT). $9,56
- Animated phone decorative figurine, Target. $25,00
- Set of 4 antler napkin rings, Pottery Barn. $24,50
- 10 pieces of red buffalo plaid poinsettias, Amazon (Funarty). $11,99
- Eastern gnomes, Amazon (Futureplusx). $10,99
Mostly 2: WHITE CHRISTMAS
At your home, Christmas is all peace and quiet. Hot chocolate in front of the fireplace and old movies on TV, lighting some candles and having quality time with your closest family and friends, and of course, pets (they are part of the family!). You take advantage of the winter holidays to do beauty and self care sessions, clean and organize the house and to return to read that amazing book you have and you haven’t finished yet because of lack of time. Jackpot if it snows!
- White pom pom wreath, Target. $20,00
- Handmade Christmas gnome, Amazon (iGnome). $12,99
- LED lantern, Amazon. $19,99
- 100 Tealight unscented candles, Amazon (Home Lights). $10,99
- Worn white metal tier, Amazon (Stonebriar). $22,78
- Three winter mini birds figurines, Target. $10,00
- Merry Christmas hanging wall banner, Wayfair. $24,99
- Striped chunky knit stocking, Target. $15,00
- Set of 2 furry grey owls, Amazon (Kurt Adler). $11,50
- Llama christmas tree ornament, Amazon (Co-op). $9,87
- Faux fur Christmas stocking, Target. $15,00
- Countdown stocking holder, Target. $10,00
- White ceramic house, Target. $5,00
- Lit tabletop snowy house, Wayfair. $42,99
- Candle holder, Target. $43,99
- Tree cat bed, Target. $19,99
Mostly 3: GLAMOROUS XMAS
These holidays are supposed to be all about joy and celebration, right? So that you take at face value. Christmas spirit comes to you when people are having fun around you. That’s why you love hosting New Years and Christmas eve parties at your place. Everyone that is up for some amusement will be invited! To get into that joyful atmosphere LED lights, glitter and gold are going to be your best allies. Your guests will live an unforgettable Christmas experience and you will feel so gratified by it. A toast for that!
- Velvet sherpa pillow cover, Pottery Barn. $59,50
- Gold JOY Christmas stocking holder, Target. $20,00
- Golden Christmas tree balls, Walmart. $5,85
- Premium flickering flameless candles, Pottery Barn. $51,00
- Eiffel tower glass Christmas ornament, Target. $6,00
- Lighted gold glittered geometric star, Target. $27,49
- Harry Potter Golden Snitch tree ornament, Hallmark. $39,95
- Small LIT bottle brush, Target. $10,00
- Gold glitter berry wreath, Target. $20,00
- Disposable golden cutlery, Target. $2,99
- White glitter reindeer figurine, Target. $5,00
- Gold rim glassware collection, Pottery Barn. $49,50
- Antique gold plate, Pottery Barn. $16,97
- Faux fur Christmas stocking, Target. $15,00
- Handcrafted glittered champagne christmas tree ornament, Amazon (Cody Foster & Co). $17,35
What do you think about your results? Did you find them accurate?
All of the items in this post are under $100!! No need to break the bank this year. Items are selected from Amazon, Target, Wayfair, Pottery Barn and Hallmark.
If you liked this post, here is another blog post with more decor ideas for Fall under $100.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you all have a safe and joyful holiday season!